Website Creator
Capillary microcirculation is the main area where metabolism occurs

Capillary microcirculation - base of metabolism treatments

Capillary disease is the most important aspect of pathology. This is the base of every disease, without this knowledge medicine stays blind and cannot understand pathology.  

- only 20% of body blood located in big arteries and venous, the other 80% located in capillaries, venules and arterioles.
- the general capillaries length of adult person equals up to 100000 Km.
- general surface of all capillaries equals to 6300m² 

The waste substances produced from the daily functions of an organism (such as carbon dioxide and urea), can also pass through a capillary walls to be transported and excreted by the body.

Basic functions:
- supplying every cell with nutrients and oxygen
- transporting waste substances from cells to venules
- contracting or dilating in proportion to the tissue’s requirement for blood supplying. 

What is Microcirculation ?

Capillaries are tiny blood vessels that pass blood from the arteries into the veins. They are very small, the  largest being about 10 micrometers in diameter. Their walls are thin which allows materials to pass into the capillaries. Different types of capillaries exists and perform different functions for the body.

Microcirculation supplies oxygen and nutrients to heart tissue and all of the 75 trillion cells that comprise the human body. In fact, each cell in the body has its own personal blood supply no further than 1/500th of an inch from the 100000 kilometres of capillaries that comprise the microcirculatory system of the human body. Microcirculation also is important to the regulation of coronary blood flow.

Microcirculation abnormalities often occur in subjects with high blood pressure. In fact, it is now thought that the microvascular changes that occur in hyperttensive people may play a role in the end-role organ damage often seen in this disease, including heart disease. 

 In hypertension, the microvascular walls thicken and the lumen, the space within an artery, narrows, ultimately resulting in the blockage of vessels.

This reduces the number of capillaries and small blood vessels known as arterioles. These destructive changes are known to occur in the microvascular system that feeds the heart muscle, the conjunctiva and retina, and the kidneys, so capillaries treatments is major factor for recovery.

Dysfunction in the microcirculatory system (microangiopathy) is also a significant problem in diabetics, depriving their tissues of nutrients and oxygen and decreasing the ability to remove toxins.

Clearly, microcirculation is an essential, but often poorly recognized, factor in heart health. Therefore, enhancing the microvascular system is as important as maintaining healthy cholesterol levels or tending to other aspects of cardiovascular health.

Capillary Propeties

The properties of capillaries are highly varied depending on where they are.

Kidney capillaries have lots of microscopic holes so that substances may easily pass through them and be excreted
Liver capillaries look almost like coiled snakes, making many loops back and forth in liver tissue to allow ample time to filter harmfuk materials from the blood.
Brain capillaries are very tight with almost no holes to protect fragile brain tissue.

Targeting the microcirculation in health programs is key to maintaning the vitality and health that should last our entire lifetimes. Unfortunately lifestyle, habits and disease that are sprawned as a result have the effect of debilitating the microcirculation, which leads to further compounding of the disease process.

Life is an eternal movement of liquids between cells and inside cells. The stop of this movement leads to death. Partial delay of movement of liquids in any organ causes partial disorder. The general delay out of - and intracellular fluid in an organism causes disease. 

In case if any organ supplied with blood insufficiently or lost blood circulation its activity against an infection is catastrophically failed. In struggle against an infection capillaries are the main defender (oxidation, phagocytosis, removal of toxins).

Capillary circulation is the main area where metabolism occurs. 

The quantity of open capillaries is the key to pathogenesis of each process of regeneration. Capillary disease - capillaropathy, is the most important chapter of pathology and is the base of each disease process, capillary microcirculation disorder treatments is very important aspect

to be active and healthy. 


Possible Indications of Microvascular Disfunction


Retinal Abnormalities

Cold hands and feet

Kidney Disease

Varicose Veins

Swelling of the ankles and fingers

Thinning of the skin and/or premature skin aging